Kelsie Hollins (Founder)
With a background in the corporate world as a Manager and Accountant I’ve experienced firsthand the harmful effect of stress and negative thinking on my mental well-being, emotional state and physical health. Over 10 years ago I suffered from chronic stress. This caused me to lose all enthusiasm and motivation for work, I suffered from severe eczema, restless nights and I was the lowest weight I had been in 15 years. I began a long journey to turn my life around. Through meditation, mindfulness, yoga, wellness coaching, fitness, nutrition, positivity, travel and a better work/life balance I became a much happier, healthier, calmer and positive person. I now get up in the morning feeling energised to start the day. I feel completely connected within myself and the world around me, living a life I never thought possible – living a life I love.
Through my experiences I realised how important our mind, health and well-being are to our work and life and believe there is a huge need for these services in the corporate world. I created this business to bring about positive change to the entrepreneur, business professional and the workplace.
My driving passion is to educate, inspire and empower individuals to live that better life, one that makes them feel energised, inspired and completely fulfilled… at work, at home and with life.
- Professional Certificate of Wellness Coaching – Wellness Coaching Australia
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Certified Wellness Coaching - Wellness Coaching Australia
- Certificate Understanding Stress for You and Your Clients - Wellness Coaching Australia
- Certificate Concepts of Physical Activity for Optimal Health – Wellness Coaching Australia
- Certificate of Healthy Body Weight Nutrition – Beck Health & Nutrition
- Certificate in Meditation Teaching & Holistic Human Development - Inner Voyage College
- Certificate in Holistic Counselling - Inner Voyage College
- Certificate in Chair Yoga Instruction – Inner Voyage College
- Certificate in Meditation for the Management of Depression and Anxiety - Inner Voyage College
- Certificate in Corporate Stress Management - Inner Voyage College
- Bachelor of Business – Edith Cowan University